We have a devious mouse in our garage that doesn’t fall for the variety of snap traps or glue traps we have set. I built a homemade mouse trap from a 5 gallon bucket, piece of wire, piece of PVC pipe, and a scrap piece of wood. Some peanut butter is placed on the PVC pipe. The mouse should smell the peanut butter, climb up the board, venture out on the pipe to get the peanut butter, lose its balance and fall into the bucket with water in it. It won’t be able to swim forever, so it will eventually drown. The nice thing about this style of trap is that it can catch several rodents without having to be reset. Some people put some oil in the water, which forms a smell barrier on the top so it won’t smell as bad if you have to leave the trap alone for a long time.
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- Razor Dune Buggy w/ 500w motor, 36v battery
- Stepper Motor Pictures
- Subversion (svn) on shared web host (bluehost) and Linux client setup
- The True Political Spectrum
- Gray Card for Photography
- Relay Terminal Standard Numbers
- Re-Elect Barack Obama!