We have a devious mouse in our garage that doesn’t fall for the variety of snap traps or glue traps we have set. I built a homemade mouse trap from a 5 gallon bucket, piece of wire, piece of PVC pipe, and a scrap piece of wood. Some peanut butter is placed on the PVC pipe. The mouse should smell the peanut butter, climb up the board, venture out on the pipe to get the peanut butter, lose its balance and fall into the bucket with water in it. It won’t be able to swim forever, so it will eventually drown. The nice thing about this style of trap is that it can catch several rodents without having to be reset. Some people put some oil in the water, which forms a smell barrier on the top so it won’t smell as bad if you have to leave the trap alone for a long time.
- Chip Chester on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Turbo-related whistle? - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum on W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
- carlos on W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
- Andrew on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Ben on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Relay Terminal Standard Numbers
- Chrome OS is Awesome
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- The True Political Spectrum
- Family Pictures - 2014
- 5 Gun Posters and Gun Quotes
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- Katrina's Fox and Friends Interview
- Naked at the Office Party?