- Chip Chester on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Turbo-related whistle? - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum on W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
- carlos on W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
- Andrew on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Ben on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Chrome OS is Awesome
- Family Pictures - 2014
- The True Political Spectrum
- Relay Terminal Standard Numbers
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- 5 Gun Posters and Gun Quotes
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Points Against Gun Control
- Trick to Activate Windows XP
When I switch between different systems, I get confused about what size a certain data type represents , so I made this chart:
Want your single physical network adapter to have multiple addresses? In Linux, it is very easy to add new addresses to your existing card, just use the ifconfig command:
$ sudo ifconfig eth1:0 192.168.100.252
(eth1 is the physical adapter, 0 is the first virtual adaptor)
Here is a pretty neat little project I just finished up that will detect if wire is stolen, and then send out email and text messages alerting a team of people of the event. It is in a remote area, so we used a cellular-based data modem to provide access to the Internet. The 2 videos below show the main components set up on my desk as I was getting it configured and programmed.
Create your own gray card by using photo editing software:
- fill with black
- adjust opacity to 50%
(or just print this png)
Our Razor Dune Buggy is finished now. Here is a quick video showing it off with the new parts:
List of changed components from the original configuration:
Here is a list of parts I ordered from ElectricScooterParts.com: Continue reading
I created a new website at sparkygeek.com to serve as a landing page for my professional contacts. The graphic is of a pocket protector with a lightening bolt behind it. Pretty geeky huh?
The boys got to hang out with some friendly animals today. Aiden was pretty funny, he wasn’t too sure how to hold or touch them. Bryson took right to it.
Six months after we’ve moved in I’m finally getting to the task of setting up the playhouse we brought with us from the old house. Side note: Bryson told me this weekend he remembers going to someone’s house and taking it apart and bringing it home, then adding more to it — so it has sentimental value now! I wanted to connect the two playhouses together with some sort of bridge. I finally decided on a simple rigid bridge is what I wanted.