Wiring Clean-Up

When I installed the temperature sensor in my homemade fuel manifold, I had a thought: “I better add a ground wire to complete the electrical path, or I’ll bet that temperature gauge won’t work.” I guess I forgot, until I started wondering why the gauge wasn’t working that is. So today, I finally added that ground wire.


I also cleaned up the wiring with some plastic split loom. It looks much better than it did before.

Yesterday, it was about 80 degrees. Today, I don’t think it ever reached 40. (Crazy Texas weather in the winter) I had 4 layers on, and I still couldn’t keep warm!

I think I’ve got everything complete on this project now, except the tank and tank level gauge. I’m going to look for places to buy fiberglass fabric and resin now.

This entry was posted in Automotive and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.