Top Posts & Pages
- W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Chrome OS is Awesome
- Building a New VE Table
- Entry for July 12, 2006 - Reworking the Front Flowerbeds
- SureFire Flashlight Clones
- What Slumdog Millionaire can teach us about economic stimulus
- Homemade Mouse Trap
- Homestead Heritage Village - Waco Texas
Category Archives: Family
A few pics from Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Panhandle:
Bryson is about to start the first grade; here are a few pictures of his ‘meet the teacher’ experience.
The battery was dead when I got the camera back, and it was full of pictures like this:
Amber said this is likely the last kids birthday party where she will get to pick out the theme and how things are decorated. Aided did not seem to like being the center of attention when everyone sang to him, … Continue reading
The Gallimore and Burgess families shared a cabin for a few days up in the piney hills of SE Oklahoma. We had a good time getting out of the city. Here are some pictures that Heather took.
I put the pedals back on Bryson’s bike and raised the seat up. He was riding in just a few minutes! Brysons first day on bicycle – YouTube.
Here are a few pictures of the boys from this month and last:
Last night was ‘meet the teacher’ night for Bryson. Let the fun begin!
We celebrated Aiden’s first birthday last weekend. Lots of smiles and mess!