- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Subversion (svn) on shared web host (bluehost) and Linux client setup
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Motivational Posters 6
- Militarization of Police and War on Drugs
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- Trick to Activate Windows XP
- The True Political Spectrum
- 2012 GOP Texas Parliamentary Motions Chart
Category Archives: Family
The boys got to hang out with some friendly animals today. Aiden was pretty funny, he wasn’t too sure how to hold or touch them. Bryson took right to it.
Six months after we’ve moved in I’m finally getting to the task of setting up the playhouse we brought with us from the old house. Side note: Bryson told me this weekend he remembers going to someone’s house and taking … Continue reading
A few pics from Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Panhandle:
Bryson is about to start the first grade; here are a few pictures of his ‘meet the teacher’ experience.
The battery was dead when I got the camera back, and it was full of pictures like this:
Amber said this is likely the last kids birthday party where she will get to pick out the theme and how things are decorated. Aided did not seem to like being the center of attention when everyone sang to him, … Continue reading
The Gallimore and Burgess families shared a cabin for a few days up in the piney hills of SE Oklahoma. We had a good time getting out of the city. Here are some pictures that Heather took.
I put the pedals back on Bryson’s bike and raised the seat up. He was riding in just a few minutes! Brysons first day on bicycle – YouTube.
Here are a few pictures of the boys from this month and last: