Subscribe to Blog via Email
- LEMON TURKEY BREAST
- Mercedes W123 300 Fuel Sender
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Poem to Mom (Mean Old Mother)
- Swivel Studs for Ruger 10/22 With Composite Stock
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- The True Political Spectrum
- Do the Circle of Safety Walk
- W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
Category Archives: Family
CUMC had their one year anniversary this last weekend, and had a petting zoo as part of the celebration.
Our little one is getting old!
Here are a few pictures from our recent family trip to NASA in Houston. Boeing 747 with the Space Shuttle piggy backed on the top. They are creating a new exhibit with this, which should be fun to see when … Continue reading
Bryson’s den had their crossover ceremony last night. They graduated from wolf cub scouts to bears.
Our Razor Dune Buggy is finished now. Here is a quick video showing it off with the new parts: List of changed components from the original configuration: Here is a list of parts I ordered from ElectricScooterParts.com:
The boys got to hang out with some friendly animals today. Aiden was pretty funny, he wasn’t too sure how to hold or touch them. Bryson took right to it.
Six months after we’ve moved in I’m finally getting to the task of setting up the playhouse we brought with us from the old house. Side note: Bryson told me this weekend he remembers going to someone’s house and taking … Continue reading