- Steve on Shoot FMJ at Gibson’s Outpost
- Modifiable Lvalue on Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- Alonso on DR Horton Sucks, Part 3
- Brian Gallimore on Boot from ISO using GRUB2
- Tom on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Militarization of Police and War on Drugs
- W123 / 300D EGR, ARV, and ALDA systems
- Using the Victorio VKP250 to Make Plum Jam
- Don't Give Up Your Rights
- Chrome OS is Awesome
- Composting Worms
- The True Political Spectrum
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
Category Archives: Family
A few pics from Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Panhandle:
Bryson is about to start the first grade; here are a few pictures of his ‘meet the teacher’ experience.
The battery was dead when I got the camera back, and it was full of pictures like this:
Amber said this is likely the last kids birthday party where she will get to pick out the theme and how things are decorated. Aided did not seem to like being the center of attention when everyone sang to him, … Continue reading
The Gallimore and Burgess families shared a cabin for a few days up in the piney hills of SE Oklahoma. We had a good time getting out of the city. Here are some pictures that Heather took.
I put the pedals back on Bryson’s bike and raised the seat up. He was riding in just a few minutes! Brysons first day on bicycle – YouTube.
Here are a few pictures of the boys from this month and last:
Last night was ‘meet the teacher’ night for Bryson. Let the fun begin!
We celebrated Aiden’s first birthday last weekend. Lots of smiles and mess!