- Brian Gallimore on Boot from ISO using GRUB2
- Tom on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- MIGUEL ANGEL on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- MIGUEL ANGEL on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Rob on Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Axle Differences and Similarities
- Quadrasteer / Dana 60 Rebuild How-To (ring, pinion, carrier replacement)
- Thankful for Liberty
- Bucky Roberts and TheNewBoston.org
- Pictures: Canoe Trip to Caddo Lake / Goat Island
- Chrome OS is Awesome
- There Will be No U.S. Economy by 2027
- I Was Utterly Wrong - Mike Rowe - Dirty Jobs
Category Archives: Family
A few pics from Palo Duro Canyon in the Texas Panhandle:
Bryson is about to start the first grade; here are a few pictures of his ‘meet the teacher’ experience.
The battery was dead when I got the camera back, and it was full of pictures like this:
Amber said this is likely the last kids birthday party where she will get to pick out the theme and how things are decorated. Aided did not seem to like being the center of attention when everyone sang to him, … Continue reading
The Gallimore and Burgess families shared a cabin for a few days up in the piney hills of SE Oklahoma. We had a good time getting out of the city. Here are some pictures that Heather took.
I put the pedals back on Bryson’s bike and raised the seat up. He was riding in just a few minutes! Brysons first day on bicycle – YouTube.
Here are a few pictures of the boys from this month and last:
Last night was ‘meet the teacher’ night for Bryson. Let the fun begin!
We celebrated Aiden’s first birthday last weekend. Lots of smiles and mess!