If you knowingly participate in a scam, you shouldn’t feel entitled to the spoils of the scam after it gets busted up! Any nitwit with a few brain cells knows that social security is a scam and a ponzi scheme. Like the evils of socialism and direct democracy, the participants think that as long as they gain more than they pay, then so long morals, give me the payola! Here is the problem: I refuse to pay for debts that I did not agree to, and I absolutely will not burden my children with debts they did not agree to. Here is a little history of how this evil evolved over time:
Social Security Cards, issued in 1934, and up until the 1980s expressly stated the number and that card were not to be used for identification purposes. Since nearly everyone in the United States now has a number, it became convenient to use it anyway and the message, NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION, was removed.
When Franklin Roosevelt introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program. He promised:
- That participation in the Program would be completely voluntary [No longer Voluntary]
- That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first $1,400 of their annual Incomes into the Program [Now 7.65% on the first $90,000]
- That the money the participants elected to put into the Program would be deductible from their income for tax purposes each year [No longer tax deductible]
- That the money the participants put into the independent ‘Trust Fund’ rather than into the general operating fund, and therefore, would only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Government program. [Under Johnson, another Democrat, the money was moved to The General Fund and Spent]
- That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income. [Under Clinton & Gore, Democrats, Up to 85% of your Social Security can be Taxed]