Box Project Completed

I finished up my box project today, finally. It took a lot longer than I thought it would, mainly because of the amount of time I spent putting the clear finish on the boxes. I built 10 boxes total, all of them are 16-1/2″W x 16-1/2″L. I built a variety of heights, to see what worked best for me. We are in the process of going through all the jars I’ve accumulated and washing them and sorting them. If I have to build more, I might try using cheaper materials, maybe some OSB to see how that will hold up. I figure I spent around $20/box on this go-round, and they are overkill. They are nice though, should last forever, and I got a good bit of satisfaction and enjoyment out of making them.

This entry was posted in Projects and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.