The next glitch

I did some adjusting to my Mass Air Flow calibration table and my Power Enrichment table to solve the previous issues. (now I’ve found that the GM computer is limited to 512 g/sec, which I’ve now exceeded) I made a nice full-throttle run on my way home today, logging the results. Something interesting happened, the engine hit the rev limiter just before the shift, causing an awful jolt of non-powered flight. Well, I hope that was what happened, it is also possible that the transmission slipped or took too long to shift let the engine hit the rev limiter. I am going to bring the shift points down a bit and see if that fixes it.

This entry was posted in Automotive and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.